Friday, September 27, 2013

Post #1 Hello, blogger's world.


Hello all
   I am Chao Zhao.  I am interested in watching TV shows, playing basketball and traveling.  I like reading biographies like "Jobs" and "Napoleons". I also like to read scientific magazines. Recently, I have been in love with light novel, which is a new kind of popular fiction in Asia area. They are called light novels because they have shining points and they are usually short. The background is set up by very small paragraph. The light novel often has amazing end. It is easy to get inside the emotions that author wants to bring to you and get out of it quickly because they are short. This is advantage of light novel. I want to achieve over 75 in the English Class this year. As an ESL, it might be difficult for me. But I will try as possible as I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment